OffenderWatch Helps Native American Tribes.
Many tribes have found their current Sex Offender Registry Tool to be unsatisfactory. Most Registry Software is limited in functionality, difficult to install and update, and very expensive to host and maintain. OffenderWatch offers Tribes a powerful and more flexible solution at a fraction of the cost.
Why do Tribes Choose OffenderWatch?
- Software is easily configured to tribal processes and statutes
- The Tribe’s OffenderWatch Admin controls user access and roles
- Tribal data is securely maintained, always available, and owned by the Tribe
- Automatically receive notice of offenders relocating into the territory
- Choose to collaborate and share records with other agencies
- Registry personnel may validate offender information before it is made available to the public
- Locate sex offender records locally or nationally through search. Using any field or combination of fields, OffenderWatch improves tribal sovereignty over investigations
- Public web site is included and branded for the Tribe
- Provides email registration and automatic community notifications
- OffenderWatch Mobile App available for field operations
- Optional OffenderWatch NCIC Auto Sync through State Switch using Tribe’s ORI
- Automatic updates to the Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website (NSOPW)
- Automatic updates to the SORNA Exchange Portal
- Optional Booking Alerts should an offender be released or incarcerated anywhere in the U.S.
- Ongoing technical assistance and support is provided with 24x7 Help Desk
- Online and onsite training by professional staff experienced with Tribal SOR
- Software as a service solution includes updates, bug fixes, and no IT costs