OffenderWatch Post Card Notifications
Through OffenderWatch Post Card Notifications, more than 10 million
community notifications are sent each year.
- Saves you time – With one click, all residents and special recipients are selected to receive a professional,
agency-personalized, notification mailer
- Saves you money – For simply the cost of a stamp, everything is included: postage, list rental for your zip codes, printing of high-quality post cards, delivery to the post office, and full database updates.
- Provides a comprehensive history – All offender and recipient details are logged into a database for future reference.
OffenderWatch Network Quick Facts:
- The largest sex offender registry system in the U.S.
- Statewide implementation in 16 states and counting.
- Founded in 2000 in Covington, La under the Watch Systems company.
- Includes data on registered sex offenders from sheriff’s offices, police departments, Attorney Generals’ offices, U.S. Marshals judicial districts, U.S. attorneys, federal and state probation and parole agents, department of corrections, Indian tribes, and more.
- Partnered with Canada in spring 2018 to enhance the Canadian National Sex Offender Registry.
Easily send your citizens a post card notifying them of sex offenders in their area
- Saves time – Phone calls and emails are sent automatically in advance of the offender's registration or verification date. Officers spend less time waiting for no-shows, following up, and reminding offenders.
- Increases compliance – Offenders who receive reminders are much more likely to show up for their appointments and remain compliant.
- Validates phone numbers and email addresses – Your agency is immediately alerted of any failed phone calls and returned emails, which may indicate the need for further validation of contact information with the offender.
- Personalized messages – We create scripted, pre-recorded phone messages which are customized with your agency name, reporting date, and number for the offender to call confirming contact.
- Schedule it and forget it – Active Contact calls and emails your offenders according to your schedule. Send reminders 5 days prior to the next verification due date, 3 days after a missed appointment, periodically during the year reminding of requirements, or for any other special messages or purpose.
- Receive alerts and exception reports – Active Contact accepts call backs and email responses from your offenders to verify that your reminder was delivered. You receive daily reports on the calls, alerting your staff of any failed calls or messages.
- Automatic message logging and reporting – Active Contact maintains an activity record for each offender showing the results of calls and messages that were sent in a full statistical recap.
Other OffenderWatch Products & Services
OffenderWatch has created complementary products to meet the needs of sheriffs, deputies, marshals and officers around the country. We know that every office works differently, but every investigative tool doesn’t have to. Learn more about our supplementary offerings to sync with OffenderWatch.