OffenderWatch Post Card Notifications
Through OffenderWatch Post Card Notifications, more than 10 million
community notifications are sent each year.
- Saves you time – With one click, all residents and special recipients are selected to receive a professional,
agency-personalized, notification mailer
- Saves you money – For simply the cost of a stamp, everything is included: postage, list rental for your zip codes, printing of high-quality post cards, delivery to the post office, and full database updates.
- Provides a comprehensive history – All offender and recipient details are logged into a database for future reference.
OffenderWatch Network Quick Facts:
- The largest sex offender registry system in the U.S.
- Statewide implementation in 16 states and counting.
- Founded in 2000 in Covington, La under the Watch Systems company.
- Includes data on registered sex offenders from sheriff’s offices, police departments, Attorney Generals’ offices, U.S. Marshals judicial districts, U.S. attorneys, federal and state probation and parole agents, department of corrections, Indian tribes, and more.
- Partnered with Canada in spring 2018 to enhance the Canadian National Sex Offender Registry.
Easily send your citizens a post card notifying them of sex offenders in their area