Our technology is constantly improving, keeping up with the latest trends to achieve the highest levels of security and efficiency. OffenderWatch operates as a Software-as-a-Service model, allowing for efficient and timely new feature releases, so as to continually meet new needs. The core program utilizes a GIS platform to conduct location-based searches to make result displays more meaningful. Read more about our technology and how it can help reduce your IT support costs.
Why Choose OffenderWatch?
- Ensures Compliance – OffenderWatch automates your registration, verification, and notification processes to ensure your agency complies with State and Federal registration laws.
- Streamlines Work – OffenderWatch is an internet-based sex offender management, community notification, and geographical information system that houses the offender records and all associated images, and related files. It is all searchable, mappable, exportable, and printable
- Connects with All Systems – OffenderWatch connects your agency to the largest private network of sex offender data in the country. The system syncs with NCIC, Exchange Portal, NSOPW, the US Marshals Service, as well as any other state systems daily or in real time.
- Increases Public Safety – OffenderWatch provides effective community notification with your branded web portal, supporting searchable, built-in neighborhood maps, automated email distribution, and postcards.
- Saves Money and Resources – OffenderWatch demands less of an agency’s resources and personnel than traditional, paper-based record keeping. And since OffenderWatch is a commercial off-the-shelf product, it can be up and running quickly.
- Improves Investigations – OffenderWatch generates automatic alerts on offender movement across jurisdictions, absconders, bookings, and promotes interaction among federal, state, and local agencies.
- Is Robust and Reliable – OffenderWatch is hosted for you to empower your agency with the most advanced technology, 24/7, and hassle-free.
OffenderWatch is built to grow with your agency.
Current OffenderWatch usage:
- 4,000-6,000 active users per day
- 1,000+ concurrent users
- 3,500+ law enforcement agencies
- 600,000+ offender records
- 80,000+ map views per month
- 500,000+ system messages between agencies
Reduce IT Costs with Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- SaaS is a proven method to reduce IT support costs by outsourcing hardware maintenance, support and software development.
- Increases efficiency, consistency and continuity among agencies.
- Reliable and fully serviced hosting.
- Quarterly scheduled feature enhancements based on user requests built into the business model.
Get Offender Location Data Faster with Our Geographic Information Systems-Oriented Platform.
- Support investigation efforts with “map-based queries” of suspects around incident locations.
- Help citizens know who is in their neighborhood with radial searches and automated email alerts whenever an offender moves within a prescribed distance.
- Enforce address protected areas with immediate alerts whenever an address is too close to a school, day care or other location.
- Take advantage of mapping data updates to ensure offenders are placed in proper locations, so citizens can locate offender addresses of importance.
Easily Stay Compliant with Our Community Notifications, Verification & Reporting.
- OffenderWatch helps law enforcement adopt best practices in sex offender management and community notification.
- The OffenderWatch software solution immediately improves the workflow, compliance, and efficiency of our law enforcement clients.
- Our experience in this field means we have already incorporated a great many configurable features into OffenderWatch to allow agencies to use the software in different ways, and to become immediately compliant while accommodating variations in state laws.
- OffenderWatch has helped states achieve compliance with the SORNA requirements of the Adam Walsh Act within each office associated with registration, verification and state reporting.