We Use Technology to Improve How You Manage Your Sex Offender Registry.
OffenderWatch ensures a real-time balance between NSOR and the registry, and the registry and NCIC.
OffenderWatch is the nation’s leading sex offender registry management and community notification network. More than 3,000 local, state, and federal agencies entrust their sex offender information to OffenderWatch. Our Software ensures compliance, increases efficiency, and reduces IT costs all while protecting the public with accurate, timely, and complete information.
One Offender, One Record
OffenderWatch is the only registry management tool where an offender record is uniquely associated with an agency based on an address. With our interconnective applications, agencies can share offender data and work cooperatively across jurisdictional boundaries. Collaboration occurs based on assigned user permissions inside and outside of an agency. As offenders move outside of an agency, ownership of that record is transferred to the new agency. Previous owner’s permissions are then reduced. As system controls change, the “backend engine” can be configured to automatically send alerts to interested partners.
Why Choose OffenderWatch?
- Ensures Compliance – OffenderWatch automates your registration, verification, and notification processes to ensure your agency remains in compliance with registration laws.
- Streamlines Work – OffenderWatch is an Internet-based sex offender management, community notification, and geographical information system that houses the offender records, all associated images, and related files. It’s all searchable, mappable, exportable, and printable.
- Connects with All Systems – OffenderWatch connects your agency to the largest network of sex offender data in the country. The system syncs in real time with NCIC, Exchange Portal, NSOPW, the US Marshals Service, as well as many other state systems.
- Increases Public Safety – OffenderWatch provides effective community notification with your branded and searchable web portal, built-in neighborhood maps, automated email distribution, as well as USPS postcards.
- Saves Money and Resources – OffenderWatch demands less of an agency’s resources and personnel than traditional, paper-based record keeping. And since OffenderWatch is a network of linked users, it’s far more efficient than in-house applications that are not connected around a shared offender record.
- Improves Investigations – OffenderWatch maintains an easy-to-view historical account of who has managed the offender and all of the information ever collected. It can also trigger automatic alerts on offender movement across jurisdictions, absconder classification, and bookings in and out of jails, while promoting interaction and collaboration among federal, state, and local agencies.
- Is Robust and Reliable – OffenderWatch is hosted for you at Nlets within a fully CJIS compliant facility and complies with SSAE 16 and SOC 2 protocols, ensuring your information remains safe and secure.
View an offender’s record history and all information necessary to properly register an offender who moved from another jurisdiction.
The OffenderWatch Network
OffenderWatch has more than 60% of the nation’s sex offender records in its network—more than any other registry system. Our goal is to have one registry that is connected with every agency, across every jurisdiction.
See who’s currently in the OffenderWatch Network.
• Statewide OffenderWatch Implementation
• OffenderWatch Presence in State
•Statewide Implementation w/ NCIC Submissions
OffenderWatch is proud to partner with more than a dozen outstanding organizations to support its mission to keep the public safe. Some of the below partnerships with OffenderWatch date back 20 years!