Video recap of the OffenderWatch Symposium 2022 in New Orleans.
“The workshops and presentations were engaging, pertinent and useful for Registry management and Law enforcement. However, the best part was the refreshing work hard, play hard atmosphere of the event that seemed to keep the attendees engaged during the day and then well entertained after the day’s activities.”
Working Smarter, Together
Law enforcement agencies are often struggling to maintain staffing while meeting their statutory obligations to manage the registry, notify the public, and perform investigations. Our workshops this year are all focused on efficiency. How can we save officer time while improving the service of the registry? We will review best practices and share your ideas for doing it one better.
Why are we skipping 2023?
We want more time to assemble the best speakers, create new materials, and provide the world-class hotel and entertainment you expect from us. We will keep you up to date via email and you can check back here for updates. This also gives agencies more time to put the OffenderWatch Symposium in the grant requests, continuing education plans, and travel budgets.
Help Us Deliver What You Want
Please reply with your ideas for the next symposium, the name of an amazing speaker you have heard, or any training topic you need. Got questions? Email our event Coordinator, Kathy Taylor at ktay[email protected] .
Who Should Attend in 2024?
Put in your training or travel budget and grant requests. Anyone managing or investigating registered sex offenders, State registry managers, OffenderWatch users, Sheriffs, Police Chiefs, SOR unit Administrators, CSOs, compliance officers, ICAC teams, prosecutors, corrections, parole officers, tribal police, child abduction response teams, U.S. Marshals, and sex offender tracking teams.
Budget for it in 2023! Here is What You Need for Your Travel Request
- When: Fall 2024.
- Where: New Orleans, LA
- Cost: $700 Registration Fee. Early Bird Registration is $625. Event registration is not yet open.
- Hotel: Special rate is TBD, but estimate $200 per night for 4 nights. You may extend your stay before or after the symposium and get the discounted hotel rate. Hotel registration is open.
- Travel: Arrive Sunday, depart Thursday. Go online to get a flight estimate to New Orleans Armstrong International (MSY).
- Advisory Board: We will meet Tuesday for lunch during the conference.
- Meals: We provide a light breakfast Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and dinner Wednesday Evening. Enjoy lunch and dinner on your own.
- Rental Car: Nope. You don’t need to rent a car and pay parking. Uber or taxi from the airport and we walk, sashay, parade, or pedicab the Quarter.
- Training: Participants can get over 12 hours of OffenderWatch user training, plus other workshops.
- Networking: You will have specific times to meet with others from your state, with others around the country, and with the speakers.
- Keynote Speakers: Nationally known speakers to be announced later.
- Notes: We encourage you to bring your laptop and any questions for our LE consultants, instructors, or support team.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us for assistance: