Don’t miss the 2020 OffenderWatch Symposium in New Orleans!
The Foremost Event in Sex Offender Registry Management
What to Expect
- Keynote speaker
- Hands-on Classes for OffenderWatch Training
- Workshops on Best Practices, SOR Issues
- Breakout Sessions, Panel Discussions and Case Studies
- Experienced law enforcement presenters including US Marshals, FBI, State & Local registering agencies
- Time to Network with the experts
- Meet one-on-one with the OffenderWatch Support Desk SWAT Team
Breakout Session Highlights
- Working with the US Marshals on Compliance Operations and Absconder Investigations
- Preparing for an FBI SOR Audit
- Child Abduction Response
- What You Need to Know About International Megan’s Law
- Fire, Flood, Hurricane, Tornado, Riot: Registry Disaster Management
- Dark Web, Law Enforcement Response to Cyber Crimes
Workshops on the Issues
- Sharing SOR data between locals, states, tribes, and Feds
- Getting it Right: Collecting and Validating Data
- Noncompliance and Warrants Processes
- Effective Public Notification
- Field Ops with OffenderWatch Mobile
- OffenderWatch Active Contact Reminders
- OffenderWatch Booking Alerts
- The Safe Virtual Neighborhood App
- Saving Time with OffenderWatch Express Check-in
- Managing Resources using OffenderWatch FOCUS
All New Hands-on OffenderWatch User Training
- Managing Offenders and Notifying the Public
- Child Abduction and Offender Investigations
- Mastering OffenderWatch: Lesser Known & Underused Features
- Effective Admin of Your Registry
- Reducing Rejections & Validations with NCIC Sync
This is a brand-new hands-on curriculum for OffenderWatch User training in 2020. Download the course descriptions and instructor bios. When you register, be sure to indicate which classes you plan to attend. Use this document to apply for continuing education credits with your agency.
Who Should Attend
Anyone managing or investigating registered sex offenders, State registry managers, OffenderWatch users, compliance officers, ICAC teams, prosecutors, corrections, parole officers, tribal police, child abduction response teams, U.S. Marshals, and sex offender tracking teams.
Here is a sample letter to your supervisor to help you justify your travel expenses.
Early Draft – more details are coming!
Monday April 6
Registration & Evening Reception
Tuesday April 7
Breakout Sessions, Hands-on Training, Workshops, Lightening Talks, One-on-one Service Desk
Wednesday April 8
Breakout Sessions, Hands-on Training, Workshops, Lightening Talks, One-on-on Service Desk
Evening Networking Opportunity: Second Line, Louisiana Crawfish Boil, Zydeco & Bowling at Fulton Ally
Thursday April 9
The OffenderWatch Advisory Board Meeting & Lunch.
Early Registration is $550. Register before February 1st to save $50.
Getting to the Big Easy
Our new Louis Armstrong Airport is now open! Click below to learn more about getting around the airport or to book a flight.
Book the Ritz-Carlton New Orleans by Phone or Online
We worked with Marriott to get a great rate for New Orleans in the Spring at a fabulous event venue in the Vieux Carré. Save on rental car and overnight parking as the hotel is within walking distance of the best food and tourist sites in the French Quarter.
Click below or call (504) 524-1331 with our Group Code:
- WTNWTNA (Deluxe King Accommodations – $199)
- WTNWTNB (Deluxe Double Accommodations – $199)