New Orleans, November 13-16, 2022
We have another great event lining up for you in New Orleans in 2022. You will hear from nationally recognized experts, share ideas with agencies from around the country, and get hands-on training. You will enjoy networking with new friends as you take in the jazz, food, and traditions of New Orleans.
Working Smarter, Together
Law enforcement agencies are often struggling to maintain staffing while meeting their statutory obligations to manage the registry, notify the public, and perform investigations. Our workshops this year are all focused on efficiency. How can we save officer time while improving the service of the registry? We will review best practices and share your ideas for doing it one better.
Presentations & Panels
Inspiring National Keynote Speaker
Dark Web, Law Enforcement Response to Cyber Crimes
Preparing for an FBI SOR Audit
Child Abduction Response
OffenderWatch Product Roadmap
Integrating Your Systems with OffenderWatch
Pathways to Efficiency
Packing the Record
Remote Updates by Offenders
Initiating Investigations and Obtaining Warrants
SOR Disaster Response
Managing Offenders and Notifying the Public
Missing / Abducted Child and Offender Investigations
Mastering OffenderWatch: Lesser Known & Underused Features
Making the Most of Maps
Effective Admin of Your Registry
Reducing Rejections & Validations with NCIC Sync
Spend time with the experts
Meet with your LE Consultant
Ask questions at the Help Desk
Lightening talks on supplemental solutions
Install the OffenderWatch App
Try OffenderWatch Mobile Ops
Evening Networking Event
As the first African-American punter in the NFL, former Vikings player Greg Coleman understands the vital role of outside inspiration when the challenges seem insurmountable. He couldn’t have accomplished what he did on the football field or in business without support and guidance from others – coaches, players, family, and more.
Also a former investigator, Greg Coleman has a special passion for law enforcement charged with protecting our cities. He understands that communication is the number one ingredient in building a strong team. Learning how to work effectively as a team is a key component of your agency’s success.
Greg Coleman is a gifted storyteller with a strong message. You will walk away with practical guidance and the motivation you need to keep pressing forward.
Get the Most of It.
Who Should Attend
Anyone managing or investigating registered sex offenders, State registry managers, OffenderWatch users, compliance officers, ICAC teams, prosecutors, corrections, parole officers, tribal police, child abduction response teams, U.S. Marshals, and sex offender tracking teams.
Look at the Resources from Last Year’s OffenderWatch Symposium
Here is What You Need for Your Travel Request
- When: November 13-16, 2022.
- Where: Sheraton Hotel, 500 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130.
- Cost: $700 Registration Fee. Early Bird Registration is $625. Event registration is open.
- Hotel: Special rate is $209/night. Budget $242.20 ($209 + 14.45% + $3.00) per night for four nights. You may extend your stay before or after the symposium and get the discounted hotel rate. Hotel registration is open.
- Travel: Arrive Sunday, depart Thursday. Go online to get a flight estimate to New Orleans Armstrong International (MSY).
- Advisory Board: We will meet Tuesday for lunch during the conference instead of the day after.
- Meals: We provide a light breakfast Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and dinner Wednesday Evening. Enjoy lunch and dinner on your own.
- Rental Car: Nope. You don’t need to rent a car and pay parking. Uber or taxi from the airport and we walk, sashay, parade, or pedicab the Quarter.
- Training: Participants can get over 12 hours of OffenderWatch user training, plus other workshops.
- Networking: You will have specific times to meet with others from your state, with others around the country, and with the speakers.
- Keynote Speakers: Greg Coleman will be joined by other Nationally known speakers to be announced later.
- Notes: We encourage you to bring your laptop and any questions for our LE consultants, instructors, or support team.
Early Bird Registration Saves $75
Registration is open at $625, so do it now to save $75 from the $700 registration fee. Be sure to select the classes you wish to attend.
Book the Sheraton New Orleans by Phone or Online
You can reserve your room at this fabulous venue right on Canal Street near the Vieux Carré. The OffenderWatch Symposium is being held at the New Orleans Sheraton Hotel in New Orleans, 500 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130.
Save on rental car and overnight parking as the hotel is within walking distance of the best food and tourist sites in the French Quarter.
Getting to the Big Easy
New Orleans is served by most major airlines. Click below to learn more about getting around the Louis Armstrong International Airport.
COVID Precautions Lifted in New Orleans
Masks and proof of vacination are not required in New Orleans at this time. OffenderWatch and the Hotel take precautions to ensure the health of all event participants. We are consulting the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the City of New Orleans, and Louisiana public health authorities.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us for assistance: