Increase Revenue with Easy-to-Use Online Permitting & Fee Collections
OffenderWatch Permits can be used for:
- Pistol permits
- Concealed carry applications
- FOIA requests
- Event registration
- Detail collections
- Fee collections
- Citizens love it. Easy online application and payment.
- Agencies keep the application fee. We charge the citizen a minimal credit card convenience fee.
- Paperless. No paper shuffling or files to maintain.
- Saves staff time. Eliminates manual data entry and automates email acknowledgment, renewal reminders, and receipts.
- Better customer service. Fast approval processing automatically logs and reports applications, approvals, denials, comments, and collections.
- Branded for you. Your online application and printed permits and receipts carry your agency logo and specific language.
- Tailored to you. We tailor your online application and collect all the data you need for processing the application.
- Custom printing. Branded wallet, half-page, or full-page permits and receipts.
- Built-in reporting. Track and report progress, backlog, productivity, and audit of fees collected.
- Saves time – Phone calls and emails are sent automatically in advance of the offender's registration or verification date. Officers spend less time waiting for no-shows, following up, and reminding offenders.
- Increases compliance – Offenders who receive reminders are much more likely to show up for their appointments and remain compliant.
- Validates phone numbers and email addresses – Your agency is immediately alerted of any failed phone calls and returned emails, which may indicate the need for further validation of contact information with the offender.
- Personalized messages – We create scripted, pre-recorded phone messages which are customized with your agency name, reporting date, and number for the offender to call confirming contact.
- Schedule it and forget it – Active Contact calls and emails your offenders according to your schedule. Send reminders 5 days prior to the next verification due date, 3 days after a missed appointment, periodically during the year reminding of requirements, or for any other special messages or purpose.
- Receive alerts and exception reports – Active Contact accepts call backs and email responses from your offenders to verify that your reminder was delivered. You receive daily reports on the calls, alerting your staff of any failed calls or messages.
- Automatic message logging and reporting – Active Contact maintains an activity record for each offender showing the results of calls and messages that were sent in a full statistical recap.
Other OffenderWatch Products & Services
OffenderWatch has created complementary products to meet the needs of sheriffs, deputies, marshals and officers around the country. We know that every office works differently, but every investigative tool doesn’t have to. Learn more about our supplementary offerings to sync with OffenderWatch.