Update Offender Records Easily On-the-Go
OffenderWatch Mobile is an easy-to-use app for accessing and updating offender records from a smart phone or tablet. Any changes made on the mobile app are immediately transferred to the “master” record historical log, eliminating clerical efforts and building a chronological case of door-to-door address verifications. As users log-in, all of the activity is automatically recorded, including geo-code location, date, time, and duration, as well as comments and notes of the interactions.
- Quicker compliance sweeps – Officers can verify offender addresses, take photos of vehicles, add investigative notes, and record the time and location-all on site.
- Supports criminal investigators – Search and view offender images, name, reg. number, risk level, phones, vehicles, home/work/school/volunteer addresses, and criminal history.
- Quick abduction response – A radial search displays all offenders with a registered address (home, work, or school) within a given radius of your device location.
- Better use of resources – Assign officers responsible for offender verification by geographic zones or other criteria. Assignments can be placed in a queue assigned for follow-ups. “My Queue” can be mapped along with turn-by-turn directions.
- Better evidence of verification – Photos and records are location- and time-stamped to prove attempts at verifications. This information is helpful in obtaining warrants.
- Essential for tracking homeless offenders – Update photos and pin the location in non-residential locations like parks, intersections, or wooded areas.
- Instant availability – No app to install, no IT support needed. OffenderWatch Mobile works on any Internet-enabled device.
Easily update offender records from your smartphone or tablet.
- Saves time – Phone calls and emails are sent automatically in advance of the offender's registration or verification date. Officers spend less time waiting for no-shows, following up, and reminding offenders.
- Increases compliance – Offenders who receive reminders are much more likely to show up for their appointments and remain compliant.
- Validates phone numbers and email addresses – Your agency is immediately alerted of any failed phone calls and returned emails, which may indicate the need for further validation of contact information with the offender.
- Personalized messages – We create scripted, pre-recorded phone messages which are customized with your agency name, reporting date, and number for the offender to call confirming contact.
- Schedule it and forget it – Active Contact calls and emails your offenders according to your schedule. Send reminders 5 days prior to the next verification due date, 3 days after a missed appointment, periodically during the year reminding of requirements, or for any other special messages or purpose.
- Receive alerts and exception reports – Active Contact accepts call backs and email responses from your offenders to verify that your reminder was delivered. You receive daily reports on the calls, alerting your staff of any failed calls or messages.
- Automatic message logging and reporting – Active Contact maintains an activity record for each offender showing the results of calls and messages that were sent in a full statistical recap.
Other OffenderWatch Products & Services
OffenderWatch has created complementary products to meet the needs of sheriffs, deputies, marshals and officers around the country. We know that every office works differently, but every investigative tool doesn’t have to. Learn more about our supplementary offerings to sync with OffenderWatch.