Update Offender Records Easily On-the-Go
OffenderWatch Mobile is an easy-to-use app for accessing and updating offender records from a smart phone or tablet. Any changes made on the mobile app are immediately transferred to the “master” record historical log, eliminating clerical efforts and building a chronological case of door-to-door address verifications. As users log-in, all of the activity is automatically recorded, including geo-code location, date, time, and duration, as well as comments and notes of the interactions.
- Quicker compliance sweeps – Officers can verify offender addresses, take photos of vehicles, add investigative notes, and record the time and location-all on site.
- Supports criminal investigators – Search and view offender images, name, reg. number, risk level, phones, vehicles, home/work/school/volunteer addresses, and criminal history.
- Quick abduction response – A radial search displays all offenders with a registered address (home, work, or school) within a given radius of your device location.
- Better use of resources – Assign officers responsible for offender verification by geographic zones or other criteria. Assignments can be placed in a queue assigned for follow-ups. “My Queue” can be mapped along with turn-by-turn directions.
- Better evidence of verification – Photos and records are location- and time-stamped to prove attempts at verifications. This information is helpful in obtaining warrants.
- Essential for tracking homeless offenders – Update photos and pin the location in non-residential locations like parks, intersections, or wooded areas.
- Instant availability – No app to install, no IT support needed. OffenderWatch Mobile works on any Internet-enabled device.
Easily update offender records from your smartphone or tablet.
Other OffenderWatch Products & Services
OffenderWatch has created complementary products to meet the needs of sheriffs, deputies, marshals and officers around the country. We know that every office works differently, but every investigative tool doesn’t have to. Learn more about our supplementary offerings to sync with OffenderWatch.