OffenderWatch Express Check-In
Save time by having the offender input some data prior to registration.
A Self-Service Solution to Expedite Registration
OffenderWatch Express Check-In cuts processing time of re-registration and address updates to a fraction of what it is today by allowing offenders to pre-enter certain data before appearing in front of an officer.
- Save time – Officers save time entering and editing offender records by having offenders update information ahead of registration. Offenders save time by pre-updating information, receiving reminders of next verification/re-registration date, and printing a receipt to bring to the registering agency.
- Receive proactive alerts – Officers receive messages when an offender has made an update to his/her file.
- Access secure database – Officers can also view a list of all offender registration updates in the file that are pending, completed, or expired. Once an officer is satisfied with the data, the file is then applied to the registry database.
- Saves time – Phone calls and emails are sent automatically in advance of the offender's registration or verification date. Officers spend less time waiting for no-shows, following up, and reminding offenders.
- Increases compliance – Offenders who receive reminders are much more likely to show up for their appointments and remain compliant.
- Validates phone numbers and email addresses – Your agency is immediately alerted of any failed phone calls and returned emails, which may indicate the need for further validation of contact information with the offender.
- Personalized messages – We create scripted, pre-recorded phone messages which are customized with your agency name, reporting date, and number for the offender to call confirming contact.
- Schedule it and forget it – Active Contact calls and emails your offenders according to your schedule. Send reminders 5 days prior to the next verification due date, 3 days after a missed appointment, periodically during the year reminding of requirements, or for any other special messages or purpose.
- Receive alerts and exception reports – Active Contact accepts call backs and email responses from your offenders to verify that your reminder was delivered. You receive daily reports on the calls, alerting your staff of any failed calls or messages.
- Automatic message logging and reporting – Active Contact maintains an activity record for each offender showing the results of calls and messages that were sent in a full statistical recap.
Other OffenderWatch Products & Services
OffenderWatch has created complementary products to meet the needs of sheriffs, deputies, marshals and officers around the country. We know that every office works differently, but every investigative tool doesn’t have to. Learn more about our supplementary offerings to sync with OffenderWatch.