OffenderWatch Record Locator
Eliminate the Struggle of Collecting, Managing and Distributing Information about Offenders with Other Agencies
For other agencies that maintain their own independent sex offender registry database, OffenderWatch Record Locator is a great problem solver. The Record Locator application runs nightly, conducting a search against the OffenderWatch national network file. Duplicate records identified within the network trigger an alert to the agency to merge or addend the record. Additional information from the source agency is addended to the OffenderWatch national network record, facilitating sharing of all available offender data across our expansive network.
OffenderWatch Record Locator reduces calls, faxes, paper trails, lost information, and the risk of absconded offenders going dark. Record Locator allows for a wide use of permissions within the application that are all designed around collaboration and information sharing around a single record.
- 20 years of record keeping – With over 600,000 records within the OffenderWatch network, there’s a high probability that an offender you may be looking for or one who has a conflicting status exists in the active network.
- Receive alerts about incoming offenders – If a registered offender changes residence and moves into your state, your state and local agencies with jurisdictional responsibility will receive an automatic alert and gain critical insight into the offender’s previous record.
- Search and access records from around the U.S. – Locate an absconder or see if an offender was ever registered in another state, then condense and refine the information.
- Streamline communications – As a state agency updates a record to indicate a change of address, the local agencies will be notified of the offender’s movement into their jurisdiction in real-time.
- Inform other states – Registry officers in other states will be able to locate offenders in your jurisdiction and easily contact you from within the OffenderWatch network with additional offender information.