Big Data, Better Solutions
You can treat all offenders the same, or you can use the data collected during registration to prioritize offenders who need more focused management. With OffenderWatch FOCUS, you can use advanced data analytics to unlock essential insights into offender management.
What is OffenderWatch FOCUS?
Using predictive analytics, FOCUS allows agencies to better utilize resources on registered sex offenders who need the most oversight. By using FOCUS as part of a comprehensive sex offender management policy, local, and state agencies can efficiently allocate time and resources to those offenders who need it most.
How It Works
- Seamlessly synced with your OffenderWatch software, FOCUS uses complex predictive analytic algorithms to analyze over 100 different risk factors found in the OffenderWatch record, as well as other state, federal, and commercial data sources, to assign a score to a registered offender.
- With the scoring system, agencies can develop more proactive strategies and technical tools to support and reinforce their monitoring strategy.
- The FOCUS score appears on each offender’s record and is seamlessly integrated into the search functionality of OffenderWatch so that agencies can see all of the truly high-risk offenders with the click of a button.
- Save time and money by knowing which offenders should be monitored more closely.
- Increase public safety by closely managing your worst offenders—even if they are not classified that way by the state.
- Seamlessly syncs with OffenderWatch—you won’t have to install anything new.
- No training required—easy to use.