Big Data, Better Solutions
You can treat all offenders the same, or you can use the data collected during registration to prioritize offenders who need more focused management. With OffenderWatch FOCUS, you can use advanced data analytics to unlock essential insights into offender management.
What is OffenderWatch FOCUS?
Using predictive analytics, FOCUS allows agencies to better utilize resources on registered sex offenders who need the most oversight. By using FOCUS as part of a comprehensive sex offender management policy, local, and state agencies can efficiently allocate time and resources to those offenders who need it most.
How It Works
- Seamlessly synced with your OffenderWatch software, FOCUS uses complex predictive analytic algorithms to analyze over 100 different risk factors found in the OffenderWatch record, as well as other state, federal, and commercial data sources, to assign a score to a registered offender.
- With the scoring system, agencies can develop more proactive strategies and technical tools to support and reinforce their monitoring strategy.
- The FOCUS score appears on each offender’s record and is seamlessly integrated into the search functionality of OffenderWatch so that agencies can see all of the truly high-risk offenders with the click of a button.
- Save time and money by knowing which offenders should be monitored more closely.
- Increase public safety by closely managing your worst offenders—even if they are not classified that way by the state.
- Seamlessly syncs with OffenderWatch—you won’t have to install anything new.
- No training required—easy to use.
- Saves time – Phone calls and emails are sent automatically in advance of the offender's registration or verification date. Officers spend less time waiting for no-shows, following up, and reminding offenders.
- Increases compliance – Offenders who receive reminders are much more likely to show up for their appointments and remain compliant.
- Validates phone numbers and email addresses – Your agency is immediately alerted of any failed phone calls and returned emails, which may indicate the need for further validation of contact information with the offender.
- Personalized messages – We create scripted, pre-recorded phone messages which are customized with your agency name, reporting date, and number for the offender to call confirming contact.
- Schedule it and forget it – Active Contact calls and emails your offenders according to your schedule. Send reminders 5 days prior to the next verification due date, 3 days after a missed appointment, periodically during the year reminding of requirements, or for any other special messages or purpose.
- Receive alerts and exception reports – Active Contact accepts call backs and email responses from your offenders to verify that your reminder was delivered. You receive daily reports on the calls, alerting your staff of any failed calls or messages.
- Automatic message logging and reporting – Active Contact maintains an activity record for each offender showing the results of calls and messages that were sent in a full statistical recap.
Other OffenderWatch Products & Services
OffenderWatch has created complementary products to meet the needs of sheriffs, deputies, marshals and officers around the country. We know that every office works differently, but every investigative tool doesn’t have to. Learn more about our supplementary offerings to sync with OffenderWatch.