Live Online User Training
OffenderWatch Advanced User Training
When: 2 PM to 3 PM Central Standard Time, Third Tuesday of Each Month
If you’ve already been acquainted with OffenderWatch in our Online Training, please join us for the interactive session with an experienced instructor. Ask questions and go into greater depth with our high-impact training in a live, online environment. With our training, you will learn everything you need to be an expert OffenderWatch user.
Here are a few of the Advanced Topics that will be covered:
- Manually Mapping an Offender’s Location (Homeless or Bad Address)
- Verifications for an offender managed by another agency
- Utilities (Address Checker, COP certification, Employer/ Volunteer/ Facility)
- Access to a “Linked Agency” record
- Quick Verification Entry and Verification Quick View
About 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time of the training, dial into the phone number above. When prompted, enter the meeting ID, followed by the pound key. To join the online meeting, click on the meeting link listed above, then press “Join”. On the next page, complete your name and email address, then press “Submit”. The system will guide you through the process of downloading the meeting dashboard to participate in the online meeting. Remember, this Free OffenderWatch Training Session is a terrific opportunity to increase your proficiency. All you need to do is log in and call in; the trainer will do the rest.